Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Zebras & Ghouls & Bears, Oh My!! {31 for 21}

Today is Halloween.  Thankfully Sadly, it's also the last day of the 31 for 21 challenge.  I definitely got behind from time to time but ultimately ended up with a total of 31 posts so I'm viewing it as a success. As much as I enjoyed sharing Reese's story, I'm relieved to no longer have homework on a nightly basis.  It definitely got me back into a blogging mindset but I think I'll be more like a weekly rather than daily blogger.

On that note, I'm ending the challenge in the easiest way possible...a bunch of cute photos of cute kids.

 Our little Butter Cup (Ben's idea - I can take no credit)
 No nap + crazy homemade costumes = disaster
 The gang of 99th Terrace minus one belligerent green M&M
 who chose to lose her mind at the feet of her mother instead
 Thankfully she has a Jekyll & Hyde personality & all was well when Goose & Maverick appeared.  Unfortunately the enthusiasm might have been misconstrued as evil - the poor twins look a bit rattled.
 Mallory showing her the trick-or-treating ropes
And she was a pro by the end of the night

Happy Halloween & Down Syndrome Awareness Month!  Thanks for taking the time to get to know all about Reese & her extra chromosome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment